Teach With Us
Information about teaching with us:
Background and expertise we need:
- Pet food technologist, companion animal nutritionist, pet food quality assurance manager, professor of animal science, pet food product development manager/scientist, pet food research scientist
- Pet food packaging designer, innovative and interesting packaging designer
- Quality control systems managers who are familiar with formation of pet food quality control policy, documentation of testing procedures, methodologies, or criteria, and control of laboratory and production management
- Food safety managers familiar with pet food safety standards and procedures such as HACCP, GMPs and certifications such as ISO 22000, BRC, SQF and others
- Research and development technicians who are experts in ingredients screening, formulation development and process design in the production of pet food
- Pet food marketing manager who leads marketing activities to promote pet food products and services
Subjects you would teach:
Working with WATT eLearning staff, you would design and administer courses, workshops, and demonstrations to teach principles, techniques, or methods in:
- Pet nutrition
- Research and innovation
Working with WATT eLearning staff to develop course content including course objectives. Resource materials include books, manuals or technical documents may supplement the course materials.
Course may be designed for continuing education units, non-credit certificates, conference, workshops, and courses for professionals working in the pet food industry.
If you are interested in contributing your teaching talents, educational presentations, or other learning resources for WATT eLearning, please contact:
Christina Kamer, Ed.D.
+1 (815) 966-5532